Kathryn Davies ACA
I am a Qualified Accountant in Leicester who also covers Hinckley, Warwickshire, Nuneaton and Atherstone
AIMS do what you expect an accountant to do and
we do it well
Tax, Accounting and Bookkeeping is time consuming and there are so many rules and regulations even us accountants despair at times. But as a business owner you can’t get away from these and they are simply tasks that need to be done and done well. The upside is I am a Leicester based accountant who can look after your Leicester business accounts and am professionally qualified to offer all sorts of accounting and tax advice for your Leicester Business.
Whilst I am based in Leicester I also cover the areas of Hinckley, Warwickshire, Nuneaton and Atherstone and can assist with all your accounts and tax requirements, leaving you to concentrate on running and developing your business.
I don’t charge by the hour and all fees are agreed in advance so you know exactly what you’re paying for. And because I am local to you I will come to you for a free no obligation meeting - you are under no obligation to take it further.
Whether you're just starting out in business, or you currently use an accountant and are unsure if you're really getting a great service, here are 5 great reasons why you should choose to work with Kathryn Davies of AIMS Accountants for Business
1. Wealth of Experience With a wealth of 'real world' business experience, as well as accounting experience, you'll find that I truly understand what you need from your accountant. This means that you’ll find things are done right, first time and all of the time, keeping you safe from tax man and ensuring your accounts are in order.
2. Money SavingAs a company with low overheads, you'll find my pricing structure is affordable and represents exceptional value, all of which helps you save money. In addition, I believe in transparency in business and for that reason you’ll only ever be given one off prices for my services with definitely no hidden, or extra, charges.
3. Time SavingLike most jobs, the more you do something, the quicker you are at that task. The same applies to accounts, which is why I'm able to help you save a considerable amount of time and hassle. The net result for you is more time to spend on actually generating income for your business, rather than on time consuming accounts.
4. Best of Both As a small business that's part of a 250 strong network of accountants, you'll find that working with me gives you the best of both worlds. On one hand you'll find that I provide a truly genuine and personal service that means you more than just a client, but at the same time if I'm away or ill, you can rely on the back-up of hundreds of qualified accountants ready and happy to help you whenever you need it most.
5. Go the Extra MileMost people have heard the phrase, 'talk is cheap' and sadly this can often apply to service based businesses that make promises they then can't keep. However, as an experienced business owner, you'll find that I truly understand the need to deliver on what I say I will do and for that reason I always go 'the extra mile' to ensure that you are nothing but delighted with the service I provide you.
I believe in straight and direct communication
Forget the jargon - it’s important that you understand how the services I offer will impact your business, so don’t worry if you are not familiar with all of them. I will assess your business needs and put together a bespoke service that you understand and allows you to benefit from my years of professional accounting experience.
Kathryn Davies, P O Box 6419, Earl Shilton, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE9 7ZJ
BONZA ZEN LIMITED (05736679) Registered Office P O Box 6419, Earl Shilton, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE9 7ZJ
Accounts Preparation in Leicester, Capital Gains Tax in Leicester, Corporation Tax Returns in Leicester, Income Tax in Leicester, Inheritance Tax in Leicester, Property Tax in Leicester, Value Added Tax (VAT) in Leicester