From his office in Ilfracombe, AIMS Accountant Brendan assists clients in and around Barnstaple, Lynmouth, Woolacombe, Bideford and Lynton with all tax, accountancy and business advisory services.
Why work with AIMS and Brendan?
- We don’t charge by the hour
- Fixed fees agreed in advance
- Cost-effective fees & cash flow benefits
- Local presence, national strength
Brendan provides the following services
- Income Tax and Self Assessment
- Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Business Advice and Support
The above is only an indication of the services available – contact Brendan to discuss your exact requirements.
Brendan has a systematic approach to problem solving when working with his clients; he seeks to produce meaningful quality information which supports effective business management and decision making, but only where and when it is needed.
His aim is to establish good client relationships and providing a proactive quality service. Brendan’s professional and approachable manner makes him indispensable to his clients.