From his office in Kendal, AIMS Accountant Harry assists clients in and around Cumbria including Barrow-in-Furness, Lancaster, Morecambe, Coniston, Windermere and Keswick with all tax, accountancy and business advisory services.
Why work with AIMS and Harry?
- We don’t charge by the hour
- Fixed fees agreed in advance
- Cost-effective fees & cash flow benefits
- Local presence, national strength
Harry provides the following services
- Income Tax and Self Assessment
- Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Business Advice and Support
- Corporation Tax (CT)
The above is only an indication of the services available – contact Harry to discuss your exact requirements.
Harry Jeffs has a wealth of experience in management and financial accounting, taxation, business plans – in fact all areas that are important to the smaller or independent business person, or someone who is need of a strong all-round accountant.
His knowledge of working with small businesses is very broad and particularly strong in owner/managed businesses.