AIMS Accountants for Business Conference
13th September 2017
Jury’s Inn Hotel, Hinckley, Leicestershire
AIMS continues to grow. Since our last conference in March 2016 much has happened:
- 2,500 NEW SME Clients
- Our Turnover continues to grow
- Our Network of Accountants continues to grow
As we celebrate our Silver Jubilee year in 2017 AIMS Accountants for Business’s commitment to act not only as accounting and tax advisors but also as valued business advisors to the growing UK SME sector gets stronger.
We are passionate about and empowered to assist our increasing client base of UK SMEs ensuring that our SME clients can develop and grow their businesses whilst our Accountants focus on the numbers.
Our annual conference is the one occasion in the year where all AIMS Accountants are together under one roof to meet with each other, to partake in technical workshops and to enjoy an informal and entertaining evening where achievements are recognised and rewarded.
It is also the one occasion in the year where our Accountants get to meet with and speak to our elite group of conference sponsors who provide such an essential contribution to our annual event.
Our conference sponsors are chosen suppliers who:
- Provide technical and topical knowledge to our Accountants.
- Provide time saving and streamlined software thus improving the proficiency of each Accountant’s practice.
- Provide a product or a service that is dedicated to support and assist the SME community with their businesses.
Should you wish to obtain more information about sponsorship opportunities still remaining please contact email@example.com.
Some highlights from our 2016 Conference: