No nonsense market leaders
AIMS Accountants for Business are the largest network of professionally qualified accountants in the UK, focusing on SMEs and independent business people. Each and every one of our accountants has a successful track record in their field and many years of running their own business – who better to know your business than another business owner.
We are a market leader in the provision of accounting and tax services because we know what our clients want and our unique selling points have served our clients well for many years and continue to do so:
- All fees are agreed in advance and you know exactly what you are paying for
- We will visit you at your convenience because we want to meet you in person - we recognise the importance of getting to know you better
- We listen to our clients - we work with them, not for them
- We are known for our personable approach and would rather talk to you, not at you
- We leave out the jargon because it’s not what you want to hear – we’re about straight and direct communication
- Most importantly we take care of your accounting while you carry on doing what you do best – running and developing your business.
We do what you expect an accountant to do and we do it well
Tax, Accounting and Bookkeeping are time consuming and there are so many rules and regulations even we accountants despair at times. But as a business owner you can’t get away from these and they are simply tasks that need to be done and done well. The upside is you can hire a qualified accountant to do these for you, leaving you to concentrate on running and developing your business.
That's where we come in. AIMS accountants have the knowledge and expertise in all areas of accounting and are more than happy to take on the bean counting and number crunching for you. We will provide you with robust and cost-effective accounting advice and tax advice which includes:
- Tax and tax planning including Corporation Tax, Capital Gains Tax, Income Tax, Inheritance Tax, R&D Tax Credits, Self-Assessment Tax and VAT
- Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Regulation and Compliance
- Tax and Business Advice and Accounts Support
Ultimately we will take care of everything, allowing you to focus on running and developing your business – saving you time and money.
You communicate in the way that works best for you
Your initial consultation is FREE and with no obligation on your part
"May 2018 – 304 SMEs like you appointed an AIMS accountant"
AIMS Accountants for Business and your data – how we protect it
Just in case you missed our previous message amongst the many updates on the new Data Protection regulations (GDPR), click here for detailed information on how AIMS Accountants collect, use and protect data. It also gives information about the legal bases upon which they utilise it and your rights in connection with it.