From his office in Torquay, AIMS Accountant Brendan assists clients in and around Torquay including Dawlish, Brixham, Paignton and Teignmouth with all tax, accountancy and business advisory services.
Why work with AIMS and Brendan?
- We don’t charge by the hour
- Fixed fees agreed in advance
- Cost-effective fees & cash flow benefits
- Local presence, national strength
Brendan provides the following services
- Income Tax and Self Assessment
- Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Business Advice and Support
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT)
- Corporation Tax (CT)
- National Insurance Contributions (NIC)
- R&D Tax Credits
The above is only an indication of the services available – contact Brendan to discuss your exact requirements.
I am a qualified Chartered Management Accountant. I have over 20 years working in practice, industry and consultancy across a range of different businesses.
I enjoy working with clients and can offer all accountancy services including year end accounts, payroll and VAT.
My goal is to take care of your accounting and tax issues to allow you more time to run your business.
If you are looking for a proactive accountant who can offer a personalised service call me for an initial consultation.