Here at AIMS, we want to maximise every SME’s opportunity to do well, so find out what this new course is all about – we love a government scheme for small business as it can allow for further growth!
This management course is 12 weeks long, designed to fit alongside your other daily commitments. It is focused on helping you build a bespoke business growth plan to help your business reach its full potential. What might be useful, apart from the actual learning, is that there will be a 1:1 support from another mentor and you will be able to learn from other businesses.
The cost is £750, as the programme is 90% funded by the government, and courses are running at leading business schools across the UK.
According to the official website, the 12-week Management Course will:
- Help your business develop a Growth Action Plan personalised to helping you to lead and grow your business.
- Develop your leadership and management skills to increase your business’ efficiency.
- Enhance employee wellbeing and engagement.
- Help you find out what improves your business’ productivity and growth in your specific market and analyse what it means to your business.
- Teach you how to advance responsible business practices, including how you create an inclusive workplace and greener workplace practices.
- Help you innovate your business model, including how to adopt and invest in new and digital technologies.
- Identify key domestic and export markets for your business and develop strategies for market segmentation, positioning and targeting.
- Create strategies to improve operational efficiency, saving time and money.
If you would like to register for the course, visit the official link. Make sure you see our previous Help to Grow: Digital blog as every bit of valuable information is a benefit for your business’ success. Find your local AIMS Accountant.